Now that my V3D GPU hangs are cleared up, I made a lot of progress on conformance:
Fixes from last week:
- Don’t reset the GPU until it stops making progress on the job (instead of just a fixed timeout).
- Fixed noperspective interpolation
- Fixed leaks of default attributes and spill BOs.
- Fixed ARB_color_buffer_float clamping of gl_FragData
- Fixed support for GL_EXT_draw_buffers2’s independent blend enables.
- Fixed GL_SAMPLE_ALPHA_TO_ONE.
Fail/(Pass+Fail) ratios after my weekend run:
- EGL: 96/2143
- GLES2: 7/16985
- GLES3: 25/42549
- GLES3 multisample: crash!
I’ve debugged the first MSAA crash, but there are some MSAA resolve bugs after that which I need to sort out (some of which are probably the cause of those EGL failures).
On the VC4 front, Boris landed the writeback changes, and I submitted the DT for it in my ARM pull request.