For V3D last week, I resurrected my old GLES 3.1 series with SSBO and shader imgae support, rebuilt it for V3D 4.1 (shader images no longer need manual tiling), and wrote indirect draw support and started on compute shaders. As of this weekend, dEQP-GLES31 is passing 1387/1567 of tests with “compute” in the name on the simulator. I have a fix needed for barrier(), then it’s time to build the kernel interface. In the process, I ended up fixing several job flushing bugs, plugging memory leaks, improving our shader disassembly debug dumps, and reducing memory consumption and CPU overhead.
The TFU series is now completely merged, and the kernel cache management series from last week is now also merged. I also fixed a bug in the core GPU scheduler that would cause use-after-frees when tracing.
For vc4, Boris completed and merged the H/V flipping work after fixing display of flipped/offset SAND images. More progress has been made on chamelium testing, so we’re nearing having automated regression tests for parts of our display stack. My PM driver has the acks we needed, but my co-maintainer has tacked a new request on in v3 so it’ll be delayed.